Monday, October 20, 2008

Lunch at Breadworks

I had a great Sunday lunch with my daughter at BreadWorks on Broadway. She was down from CSU for the day so we took advantage of her being in town to grab a bite to eat.

If you haven't been to BreadWorks, you should check it out. They have expanded their location and it is huge! They have everything there...soups, entrees, pizza, salads and of course, great bread. I grabbed a focaccia roll to go with my soup and dipped it the olive oil they have available. It was fantastic. Shannon had a slice of the mushroom pizza and she loved it. I believe they use all natural ingredients in their preparations and organic whenever possible. It is definitely a healthy place to eat. They always seem to have a good crowd there. I think that says something about the food.

Ready for dessert? They have a pastry selection second to none. I'm not sure how healthy that is... so everything in moderation!

Check out Breadworks at the North Broadway Shopping Center near Moe's Bagels and Vic's Espresso. I know you'll like it.

For more or information, please visit boulderinfoplease.net

No comments: